Monday, February 1, 2010

LUSHHHHH


I FINALLY went to the supermercado today and bought myself some food! I was running on fumes this last week. I made the most delicious sandwich - wheat bread, salami, smoked turkey, swiss cheese, mayo and dijon mustard (the best I've ever had!)
Ran to the study center for a mask making class for Carnivale. Constanza gave us an intro today on the history of Carnivale. It was very interesting. We're making our masks on Wednesday.
Popped into La Loggia for a macchiato and my usual fruit tarte.
Went to Italian and played a memory game of the countries and learned how to say them all in italiano.
Me and Carlotta went to LUSH - the best store ever and visited our inglese friend that works there. She's so cute! I got the most delicious smelling lotion and lip balm everrrr. Vanilla, coco, chocolate, and kiwi lotion and white chocolate and vanilla lip balm called: gustami (kiss me). OBSESSED!
We're making a trip on a free bus to IKEA tonight to get mattress pads for our hard ass beds. I have bruises from sleeping on them. They're awful. Hopefully I'll be sleeping on a cloud tonight and not effing concrete. I'll let you know how I make out... Until next time, CIAO.

Update: We didn't make it to IKEA last night, unfortunately. Somehow our communication got mixed up and me and Charlotte ended up at our apartment and Stef and Bolling were at the train station. They missed the IKEA bus and we all met up and went to the supermarket to get things for dinner. Made a delicious salad and disgusting pizza, ate a few Toblerone dark chocolate pieces, skyped, and tried to go to bed at a decent hour. Unfortunately, the city of Florence decided to clean the streets at 1:00 a.m. so I couldn't fall asleep. So not only could I not sleep because of the noise, but I was still sleeping on my concrete bed. Not cool...

1 comment:

  1. What are some of the products you buy from there? I could bring you back something from here, all the labels are in italian :)

    ReplyDelete