Thursday, April 1, 2010

Senor Senso Unico

We went to the San Lorenzo market and walked around before Italian class at 1:15. Jer and I bought our “tourist” shirts, I brought them all to class so they could meet Costanza. They were lucky that day because we didn’t do much in class, no one was there! We went to get gelato at a couple of places then I had to go home and start getting ready for my interview with MTV that was at 4. I was extremely nervous. I was reading over possible questions that was going to get asked and thinking of my answers as well as the questions that I wanted to ask. It ended up that all of the wardrobe internship positions were filled for the summer, but I’m going to try again for fall. We went back over to the small leather market and my dad bought the jacket he fell in love with the first day and Carly and I got our purses! We ate dinner at Gusto Pizza that night. We all split four different pizzas. Unfortunately there were some “not so fun” things that had to be taken care of before I could go to sleep. My dad and I had to walk all the way from the river to my apartment, about a 30 minute walk in the cold. We were gone for an hour and a half. Then we headed back to the hotel to get some sleep for our early morning and long day! I gave my gifts to Carly and Jer before we went to sleep. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment