Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Shortyy/Shottyy

I had class early again from 9:30 til 12:30, so they went to the Ponte Vecchio and looked at all of the little shops, then we met up for lunch at Noe’s as soon as I got out. We ate out in front of Lion’s Fountain. Then when I had class at 1:30 they climbed up to San Miniato. We went to OIBO for appertivo, had a couple drinks, then headed over to Open Bar on the Arno River, where we saw Kelly’s family! We had the best dinner that night. Jer and I split chicken and a pasta. Our waiter was hilarious, and I talked to him about some possible people to get in contact with in Miami for internships. I’m making connections all the way over here in Italy! After dinner we went to Lion’s, where we met up with Kelly and her family. We hung out there for a while, Jer made a BELMONT shot! Mickey let her pour and serve them. She was such a cute little bartender that night! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment