Friday, March 26, 2010
Happy Birthday to ME!!
Me and Charlotte woke up and went to The Diner for our fix of hangover food. On our way Tyler sent me a text wishing me a happy birthday, but I couldn’t answer because I had no money on my phone. I was mid-sentence as we were walking up to the entrance and Charlotte tapped me. I looked up and Tyler was with a couple of his friends eating outside. Luckily I had gotten ready before we left, so I wasn’t looking like a hot mess. That day we relaxed around the house. Tyler called me and wanted to take me out to dinner that night. He picked me up at 9:30 and we went to Acqua al Due. Dinner was fun and delicious! I was just going to go home afterwards, but he wanted me to come out with him. We went to Central Park because he had to work the door for a couple of hours. I met some of his friends, then we went to Twice. VIP and more champagne. =) The people in VIP that were next to us smelled awful!! We were dyingggg. We left there and went to an after hours club. It was so sick!! The walls were covered in fabric, each room was decorated differently, some with artistic decorations that you couldn’t go into, and the main room had chandeliers and low tables with couches. Even the bathroom was decorated artistically. There was one stall and then next to it was a mannequin behind a piece of glass. It was kind of creepy. They were playing old school music like “Ghostbusters” and “Eye of the Tiger.” I don’t think I went to bed that night until well after 4 a.m. Oh, new obsession: “Stereo Love” by Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment